Today I am going to share with you the yummiest recipe of strawberry mango cream delight.
Ingredients required for this recipe are:
- Strawberries (cut in slices)2 Mangoes (cut in cubes)
- Cream (One Pack)
- Yogurt (250g)
- Candi Biscuits (As required)
- Sugar (As required)
- Jelly (2 packs one strawberry and banana)
- Dry Fruit (Almond, Walnut)
- Take a bowl. Add cream and yogurt to it. Beat the mixture and add sugar according to your taste. Put this bowl in the freezer to cool it. Keep this mixture aside.
- Now take a pan. Add water and boil it. Add a pack of the strawberry jelly mix it. Pour this mixture into a square container and let it cool. Now using the same method make the banana flavor jelly. After cooling cut it into small cubes.
- Crush the candy biscuits and dry fruit.
- Spread the layer of candy biscuits in a bowl/container first. Then add small cubes of jelly over it along with the dry fruit.
- Now add a layer of strawberries and mangoes. Pour the mixture of cream and yogurt over it.
- The final stage is to garnish the top layer with the remaining fruits, dry fruits, jelly, and biscuits.
- Keep this mixture in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours.
- Enjoy the yummiest and easiest delight.